Is It Safe to Receive Items From You? (UPDATED 8/19)
During this time of COVID-19, we are still taking many precautions to ensure the safety of our staff and customers. We have been conducting all operations through mandatory sanitation practices, which include :
- Wearing nitrile/vinyl gloves at all times
- Wearing a face mask at all times
- Keeping at least 6 feet distance from each other with operational structural changes
- Reducing the use of shared surfaces, such as doorknobs, handles, and touchpads
Rest assured, these newly implemented practices will remain in effect indefinitely as we aim to ensure the safety and peace of mind of our customers.
Please allow up to 2 business days for us to process your order prior to shipment. A shipping confirmation email may be sent to you prior to shipment. The tracking will update as soon as the package has shipped. Thank you for your patience during this time.
When do you have promotions and sales?
We typically have promotions during all major US holidays and occasionally will have weekend or flash sales that last anywhere from 24 hours to a whole weekend.
How do I use a coupon code?
Coupon codes can easily be applied at the checkout page. Below the “Order Review” section of the checkout page, a box labeled “Insert your coupon code” should appear beneath the Order Total:
Please be sure to keep the following in mind when using coupon codes:
- If the coupon code has a number after a word, please do not include a space between them.
- For example: SMOKE10
- Only one coupon code can be applied per order
- All coupon codes are one-time use only
- All coupon codes will have an expiration date; please note that all orders are received in Pacific Standard/Daylight Time.
How long does it take to restock items?
Normally, popular items are restocked within 2 weeks. However, we do not guarantee that some items will be restocked on our website.
How can I get free shipping on my order?
We currently offer free First Class shipping for domestic (US) orders subtotaling $100 or more with promo code FREESHIP.
Where are you located?
We are currently located in New Jersey and ship all packages from our facility.
What Payment Options Can I Use to Make a Purchase?
The following payment methods are accepted on our website:
- Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
- Debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express
- Prepaid / Gift cards: Must be issued in the US (valid for merchandise only)
An address must be registered to the card in order for transactions to be accepted
- Payments cannot be split between multiple credit cards.
- Gift cards cannot be combined with credit/debit cards.
- All cards must have a valid security code.
- We do not accept Paypal for payment at this time.
When Will My Refund Show Up?
Once you receive a refund confirmation email, the funds typically take approximately 2-5 business days to process and reflect on statements. Processing times will vary by card issuer. Additionally, international and prepaid gift cards may take longer to process refunds.
What Forms of Identification can be used for my age?
Due to the recent FDA regulations placed in 2016 we are required by law to check ID in order to verify that you are of age in your area to purchase our products. You may refer to the regulations here.
The minimum requirement would be to submit a clear, non-expired government-issued photo ID. Here are list of examples of valid forms of ID:
- Driver’s License
- State Identification Card
- Passport / Passport Card
- US Military ID Card
- Permanent Resident Card
- Employee ID card from State or Federal Agency
- DHS trusted traveler cards (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
Please be sure that the name and date of birth on the ID are visible when submitting. You are more than welcome to cover or censor any sensitive information such as the driver license or passport number.
Please note the following are not considered valid forms of identification for age verification and may result in an order cancellation or denial:
- Temporary / Paper Driver License
- Any expired photo ID
- School / University / College Photo ID
- Photo IDs without English translation
- Birth Certificates
- Social Security Cards
- Credit or Debit Cards